New Boiler Installation Services in Guildford
Dyson Energy Services
From the leafy villages of Worplesdon, Fairlands and Jacobs Well in the North, to the tourist area of Peasmarsh, our professional, friendly gas engineers have been providing top quality customer service to the residents of glorious Guildford for 35 years.
As a highly regarded nationwide company, we know the importance of having a reliable boiler all year round and our boiler breakdown package comes highly recommended. We pride ourselves on the fact that our complete team, from breakdown helpline operators to surveyors and engineers offer a reliable, professional and friendly service you can trust and rely upon to keep your home warm and cosy.
So call now and ensure we’ve got you covered. Looking to upgrade to a new boiler? No problem! We’re sure to be able to offer a competitive quote with flexible repayment options, and our qualified surveyors will identify the unique requirements of your abode.
New Boiler Installation Service Details
Whether you’re the proud owner of a sprawling estate in the Surrey Hills or looking to heat quaint studio flats in the terraced streets close to the historic castle, we’re sure to be able to supply new boilers that are perfect for your needs.
Before every installation, our highly qualified team will ensure your property is professionally surveyed to advise on the best boiler for you, ensuring it is compatible with the number of radiators in your home and your hot water demands.
Our excellent customer service not only represents high quality but it is also amongst the most efficient, as we can offer new boiler installation for many of our customers in as little as 48 hours from enquiry and purchase.
Our Gas Safe Engineers will install your new boiler, delivering, not only peace of mind but a high standard finish, which sees your home protected from the dust and grime that sometimes comes with installation work of this nature. Floor and shoe covers are used by all our staff, who will also endeavour to keep the space they are working in clean at all times, hoovering and cleaning during and after your new boiler installation.
Worried about navigating the technical side of having a new boiler? Our tech-savvy engineers and installers will guide you through the basics of using your new heating system and our freephone customer support line is also always on hand.
For added peace of mind, all the installations carried out by our experienced company are followed up by one of our friendly and professional site inspectors – generally within 48 hours.
The inspector will not only double check your new appliance is operating correctly, but will also ensure your home has been left clean and tidy.
Boiler servicing in Guildford
Please note, we currently only offer Boiler Servicing Cover Packages only on appliances that we have installed. Our boiler repairs and servicing offering in Guildford represents an add-on service to our Boiler Installation service.
Whether you’re desperate for a soothing shower on a sunny day in summer, or your boiler has gone on the blink in the bleak midwinter, we are on hand to help through our 24/7 emergency contact number that operates every day of the year – even Christmas Day!
We know heating and hot running water are bare essentials in all modern homes, which is why all boiler breakdowns are treated as high priority, and we aim to visit your home to make a full diagnosis and arrange a repair in less than 24 hours.
Our team of time-served Gas Safe Engineers are highly experienced in dealing with broken down boilers and can remotely access our diagnostics library and the combined experience of our tremendous staff base via their tablet device.
You will also be relieved to know our engineers carry many of the parts that might be needed to fix your appliance in their vans, so our response times are fast and we are able to carry out many repairs during a single visit.
Even if your engineer doesn’t have the part needed on his or her van, our head branches include trade counters, providing access to an even broader range of specialist parts.
An annual system health check is also included in our package, so we can spot a potential breakdown before it occurs, saving you the hassle of being without heating for any length of time.
Reasons to Choose Dyson Energy Services
– As a friendly, professional company which, over 35 years in the industry, has grown to be a nationwide new boiler installer and provider of home heating services, we are a name you can trust.
– Local housing authorities also trust us to maintain and renew heating services for hundreds of their residents’ homes.
– We work closely with the big five energy providers to help them meet government ECO obligations and stay informed of government grants, money back schemes and benefits available to customers – and we can also apply on your behalf.
– Our purpose built training facility turns out high quality Gas Safe engineers ensuring they are skilled and competent new boiler installers. We are also trusted to train employees of other companies who outsource their training needs to us.
– Every Boiler we install has an optional upgrade to a 10-year manufacturer’s warranty, and we have long-standing trusted relationships with most leading boiler manufacturers. This provides cost benefits we can pass on to customers.
– Dyson Energy Services is also a nationwide provider and installer of PV Solar systems and believe in a cleaner, renewable energy for the future.