New Boiler Installation Services in Reading
Dyson Energy Services
Home to the first song found in Britain and the school where Jane Austen studied, Reading is full of fascinating history. It’s also a region we are proud to cover with our new boiler installation and maintenance services. We have been offering our services to customers in Reading for 35 years, and our professional and experienced team is on hand to assist with both routine and emergency boiler repairs and installation. Whether you need help choosing a new boiler, or your existing boiler is showing signs of a problem, we would be delighted to extend our services to you. We offer an in-house full breakdown cover package, and our 24/7 helpline is open 365 days a year. Give our team a call today to find out more.
New Boiler Installation Service Details
We offer new boiler installations throughout Reading and can help you to choose the most suitable system for your needs and budget. Our services start with a pre-installation survey by one of our experienced surveyors. This survey helps us to ensure we recommend the right boiler to you – a model that is adequate to serve the number of radiators in your property and the hot water and heating demands of your household.
We can give you advice on modern energy efficient boilers that help you to save money on your energy bills. If you need a new boiler installation urgently, we can arrange installation in as little as 48 hours from the point of enquiry and confirmed purchase. That is good for peace of mind throughout the year, but especially during the colder months when you rely on a functioning boiler to keep your house warm and cosy.
For Dyson Energy Services safety is also a top priority, and we ensure that our engineers are Gas Safe compliant. This ensures that all work is carried out in accordance with the latest health and safety regulations that affect our industry. You can also rest assured that all work will be carried out to a high standard. We work methodically and professionally at all times and will keep your home clean and tidy throughout the installation. Our engineers wear shoe covers, floor covers and also hoover and clean during and after the service. Once complete, our engineers will offer basic training and a walkthrough of your new boiler. Should you require further training or have any additional issues, you can call our customer support line for expert assistance. Installations are also followed up by our site inspectors to ensure that the new appliance is operating correctly and that you have received the best possible service from our team.
Boiler servicing in Reading
Our Servicing Cover Package offers peace of mind breakdown cover 24/7, 365 days a year. This package is only available for boilers that we have installed. We provide you with a contact number for our support line that you can call day or night for assistance. Every call is treated as a high priority, and we will aim to visit, diagnose and repair the problem within 24 hours. We understand how inconvenient it can be when a boiler breaks down and will do our utmost to get to you as quickly as possible.
Our Gas Safe engineers have years of experience and also carry electronic devices that give them access to our library of in-house fault diagnostics. This library is a collective resource that all of our engineers contribute. It allows us to share knowledge across our teams and dramatically helps resolve faults and breakdowns more quickly. We ensure our vans are fully stocked with as many components as possible so that we can repair your boiler during the initial visit. We always aim to repair your appliance on a single visit, but if this is not possible, our head offices have trade counters that are stocked with specialist parts. This dramatically reduces the time it usually takes to source components from the manufacturer.
Part of the package is a yearly service. Our Engineers perform system health checks that help us to monitor the performance of your boiler and reduce the chances of problems occurring in the first place.
Reasons to Choose Dyson Energy Services
With over 35 years of experience, a professional team of Gas Safe new boiler installer experts and a vast stock of parts close at hand; it is easy to see why our customers come back to us time and time again.
Here are just a few more reasons why our customers choose our services:
– We are proud to be a trusted contractor with the local housing authority and provide our heating maintenance and installation services to hundreds of properties throughout the region.
– We keep our teams up to date with the latest government incentives, such as government home heating grants and money-back schemes. Our team can also manage your application for you.
– Each new boiler installed by our engineers has an optional upgrade to a 10-year warranty from the appliance manufacturer.
– Caring about the environment and energy efficiency is important to us. It is why we work closely with the nation’s largest energy companies, helping them to comply with the latest ECO regulations.
– Due to our strong relationships with many leading boiler manufacturers, we can secure excellent deals on new appliances and servicing parts for our customers.
– Proper training and professional service lie at the heart of everything we do. Our in-house training facility ensures our Gas Safe engineers are always updating their skills, confident and proficient. We also train other company’s employees in the region, which goes to show how highly our training is rated.
To find out more about our new boiler installer services and year-round Servicing Cover Package available across Reading, please speak to a member of our Customer Support team today.