New Boiler Installation Services in Salisbury
Dyson Energy Services
The city of Salisbury is home to over 40,000 people. Since 1549 it’s held the title of the tallest spire in Britain, which is atop Salisbury Cathedral. Construction of the cathedral began in 1220, making it one of the earliest examples of English architecture.
We haven’t been here as long as the cathedral, but then again neither has central heating. We are, however, a highly experienced and well-established firm, operating for over 35 years. It took the cathedral over 300 years to become the tallest spire in Britain, but it only took us 35 years to grow into a nationwide company. We are specialists in home heating and new boiler installation services. Our team of professionals are all highly trained, from our administrators to our Gas Safe engineers. We offer a boiler breakdown helpline available every day of the year and any time of day or night. We offer a Full Boiler Breakdown Cover Package to give you security and peace of mind your home will be kept warm and cosy. Call us today to find out more about this excellent service.
New Boiler Installation Service Details
If you live in Salisbury or the surrounding area and are in need of a new boiler installer service, look no further. Our new boiler installation or replacement service is one of the best around. Our services are efficient and reliable, and we won’t put you on a waiting list for months, worrying that winter will come before your boiler does.
In many cases we can install your new boiler within 48 hours from your initial contact. We aim to provide an efficient and professional service. Before we install any new boiler we will carry out a detailed survey of the property to make sure we fit the correct specification of appliance for the number of radiators you have and for your hot water requirements. We will then send our engineers, all of whom are Gas Safe registered. While installing your boiler we take the utmost care and attention not to cause any unnecessary mess in your home – we lay down floor covers before we begin work and all our engineers are required to wear shoe covers. Once we are finished with the installation, we will hoover and clean. On the day of installation, our engineers will provide basic training and a simple walkthrough on how to use your new system. Our free to call customer support line is always available if further assistance is required. Once your new boiler installation is completed and your home cleaned, one of our site inspectors will make a return visit generally within two days. They will ensure that your boiler is working correctly, that our engineers did not make any mess and that you are entirely happy with the service you received.
Boiler servicing in Salisbury
There is little more devastating than having your boiler breakdown in the middle of a freezing cold winter. We are fully aware of the distress, worry, and ill health that this can cause. That is why we treat system faults and breakdowns as a high priority and will aim to visit your home to carry out a diagnosis and repair within 24 hours of you contacting us.
We want to make it easy for you to contact us so that any boiler breakdown can be dealt with as quickly as possible. That is why we offer an emergency contact number that is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year. All of our Gas Safe registered engineers are experienced with broken down boilers and have access, through their PDAs, to our in-house fault diagnosis library allowing them to call on the wealth of knowledge and experience from our entire team at the press of a button.
Our engineers carry with them in their vans most standard parts, meaning that we can fix the majority of problems on the spot with no delays in getting your heating back on. Our head branches have trade counters, so if a slightly more unusual component is required, we have a quick and easy method of sourcing it without worrying about manufacturer stock levels or delivery times. Our services also include an annual check-up, helping to prevent problems before they occur.
Note: Our Boiler Servicing Cover Packages are currently only available on boilers we have installed ourselves.
Reasons to Choose Dyson Energy Services
– Dyson Energy Services has been operating for 35 years, and in that time we have grown to be a nationwide company serving all mainland UK.
– We provide new boiler installer services, system maintenance and servicing for many housing associations, meaning we are responsible for hundreds of homes every year.
– We work closely with the five big energy providers helping them achieve their ECO obligations in line with Government energy regulations.
– Our Customer Support team stay updated on government grants and home heating aid schemes that can save you money. We offer to apply for these on your behalf, saving you both hassle and money.
– Our engineers are Gas Safe registered and trained at our specialist training facility. This facility is so well respected and renowned that other companies send their engineers to us for training.
– We have long-standing partnerships with many leading boiler manufacturers, allowing us to purchase systems at competitive prices to pass savings onto customers. Our boilers can be supplied with an optional upgrade to a 10-year manufacturer’s warranty.
– At Dyson Energy Services we believe in a future of clean, sustainable energy and as a result we specialise in installing PV Solar systems across the country.