New Boiler Installation Services in Southampton
Dyson Energy Services
Southampton is the largest city in Hampshire, sitting around 69 miles south-west of London. It is considered the cruise capital of Europe due to the influx of cruise ships from all over the world and welcomes 4 million visitors a year.
We have over 35 years of experience in the business of home heating and home energy services and are considered specialists. We have grown to be a nationwide company due to our experience, expertise and success in installing and maintaining home heating systems.
We provide new boiler installation and boiler servicing. We have an experienced and professional team in all departments from administration to new boiler installer technicians. We also provide a nationwide Full Boiler Breakdown Cover Package which is extremely popular and often recommended by our clients. Should a heating emergency arise, we offer a 24/7 around the clock breakdown helpline for our customers to contact us on.
Get in touch today to find out how we can help you with all your home heating needs.
New Boiler Installation Service Details
Southampton is a bustling and upcoming city with plenty of homes within the city limits that require a reliable and experienced home heating services company. We offer new boiler installation or existing boiler replacement services.
To ensure we provide you with a correctly specified appliance we survey your property before installation. This allows us to verify that the boiler you have chosen is adequate for the number of radiators and the demand for hot water within your home.
If you need a new system urgently, we can offer new boiler installations in as little as 48 hours from the point of enquiry and confirmed purchase. Installations are performed by our Gas Safe engineers, ensuring your boiler is in safe hands, so you can be assured the job will be completed correctly.
To prevent your home from being damaged from dust and grime during the installation process, we ensure our engineers take preventative measures to protect your home. Where needed we use floor covers, shoe covers and hoover during and after installation.
Once your new appliance is installed, our Gas Safe engineers well offer basic training and walkthrough on how to use your new boiler. Alternatively, You can use our free phone support line for more training and support should you need to.
One of our site inspectors provides an aftercare service usually within 48 hours of installation. They aim to check that you are happy with the service you have received, your home has been left clean & tidy, and that the appliance is operating correctly.
Boiler servicing in Southampton
An additional service we offer is a Servicing Cover Package on boilers that we have installed. Our cover provides an emergency contact number that is available 24/7 and 365 days a year: essentially an around-the-clock service. Also included is an annual full boiler service.
All boiler breakdowns are treated as high priority, and we aim to visit your home for a full diagnosis and repair in less than 24 hours. We aim to have your boiler repaired and working as soon as possible to ensure as little inconvenience and disruption for you as possible.
Our team of Gas Safe engineers are experienced in dealing with all kinds of problems relating to broken down boilers. All our engineers carry PDAs which give them access to our in-house fault diagnostic library which shares information, experiences and resources across the team to provide a multi-pronged approach to repairing your appliance.
In our head branches, we have trade counters containing a range of parts which greatly reduces the risk of a manufacturer not having the specific part the engineer requires in stock.
Reasons to Choose Dyson Energy Services
– Dyson Energy Services has 35 years of experience operating as a nationwide provider of home heating services – providing peace of mind that you are in hands.
– We work with many local housing authorities and are responsible for providing and maintaining home heating systems across hundreds of residential properties nationwide.
– We have a good relationship with the 5 big energy providers, and our role is to help them meet their Government energy ECO obligations.
– We have our own purpose-built training facility to keep our new boiler installer technicians updated on installing, servicing and maintaining modern boiler systems. Our training facility service is also used by external companies to provide training to their technicians.
– Our Customer Service team keep up to date with government home heating grants and aid schemes. Where applicable we offer to apply on your behalf, thus removing hassle and stress from you and saving you money.
– All new boilers can be upgraded to have a 10-year manufacturer warranty, as we have long-standing relationships with many leading boiler manufacturers.