If you are looking for an opportunity to develop and grow your skill sets within one of the UK’s premier companies of its type and have a desire to be the best you can be then we are eager to hear from you.
Due to the continued growth of our existing order book and in anticipation of significant growth in early 2022 in relation to the electrical renewables field.
Dyson energy Services have exciting opportunities for a number of Electrical Labourers / General Labourers who are confident they meet the following criteria:
- Energetic, self- starter with high personal standards of workmanship.
- Reliable with excellent time keeping.
- Happy to work away from home when required
- Main responsibilities:
- Core drilling holes in domestic premises for the installation of extract fans.
- Assisting the Electrician with cleaning and making good after each install.
- Assisting the Electrician with loading and unloading company van and maintaining tools in good working order.
- Assisting Electricians and other trades in the installation, wiring and commissioning of a wide range of renewable technologies including air source heat pumps, solar panels, and batteries, EVC charge points etc.
- Able to take instruction and direction from electricians and other trades
- Completion of scheduled workload with the minimum of supervision.
- Being an ambassador for Dyson Energy Services in a mostly customer facing role.
- Experience of working in domestic and social housing settings is a big advantage.
- Experience of working alongside electrical and other tradesmen and of taking instruction.
- Experienced and skilled in the use of hand tools, drills, and core drilling holes is an advantage.
- Happy to work away from home.
- Clean driving licence (Driving company vehicles may be required at times.
Dyson Energy Services are happy to hear from Electrical Labourers, and General Labourers. The successful applicants will be based at our Brighouse depot but could be sent nationwide on our projects.
- Very competitive rate (with potential for enhanced income/price work).
- Subsistence allowance when working away.
- All PPE provided.
- Continuous professional development.
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme.
- 28 days Holiday entitlement; including 8 bank holidays
Dyson Energy Services is a leading national installer of energy efficient solutions which includes insulation, heating, renewables as well as a distribution business supplying many insulation, heating and building products. We have an enviable reputation for setting the standards in delivering excellent Customer Service and Quality for our clients for more than 40 years.
Dyson Energy Services is an equal opportunities recruiter, and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation, or age.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, we are unable to respond to those who do not meet the required criteria for this role and only candidates who meet the minimum criteria will be contacted.
Personal information which you supply to us during the recruitment process will be used for assessing candidate suitability for vacancies within Dyson Energy Services. Such data includes candidate qualifications, skills, experience, employment history, current and / or expected remuneration and benefits. Information about any disclosed disability will be used to assess whether Dyson needs to make reasonable adjustments during interview, selection, or employment.
Such information will be shared internally, including with members of the HR team and managers in the business area being recruited to.
We will only keep such data for as long as it necessary for the recruitment process. Should we wish to keep data for longer, e.g. for talent pooling, we will seek the candidate consent to do so.
Employment decisions are not based solely on automated decision-making.