Dyson Energy Services are a leading national installer of domestic energy saving measures including cavity wall, loft, internal wall, under floor, room in roof insulation and heating solutions. We also have nationally recognised new build, supply only and specialist product divisions. We have an enviable reputation for setting the standards in delivering excellent Customer Service and Quality for our clients for almost 40 years.
Dyson Energy Services has an exciting opportunity for Electricians nationally.
• Energetic, self- starter with high personal standards of workmanship.
• Ambitious for technical and personal growth within the role.
• Reliable with excellent time keeping.
Skills preferred for the role:
• Fully qualified Electrician, experienced in electrical installation work, holding 18th edition requirements for electrical installations qualification.
• City and guilds or 2394/51/52 or 2391 inspection and testing qualification, or equivalent is advantageous.
• Has completed a recognised apprenticeship.
• Must have a current CSCS or ECS card.
• Must be willing to work away from home if required.
• Full clean driving licence.
• Able to fill out electrical certificates.
• Installation, testing and commissioning of a wide range of electrical work across the domestic, retail and commercial sectors, including all types of containment.
• Installation of mechanical ventilation in domestic premises.
• Very competitive salary of between £39,950 – £42,000 depending on qualifications and experience (with potential for enhanced income/price work).
• Company van with fuel card.
• Auto-enrolment pension scheme.
• Health care package.
• Life insurance.
• 28 days Holiday entitlement; including 8 bank holidays.
Dyson Energy Services is an equal opportunities recruiter, and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, we are unable to respond to those who do not meet the required criteria for this role and only candidates who meet the minimum criteria will be contacted.
Personal information which you supply to us during the recruitment process will be used for assessing candidate suitability for vacancies within Dyson Energy Services. Such data includes candidate qualifications, skills, experience, employment history, current and / or expected remuneration and benefits. Information about any disclosed disability will be used to assess whether Dyson needs to make reasonable adjustments during interview, selection or employment.
Such information will be shared internally, including with members of the HR team and managers in the business area being recruited to.
We will only keep such data for as long as it necessary for the recruitment process. Should we wish to keep data for longer, e.g. for talent pooling, we will seek the candidate consent to do so.
Employment decisions are not based solely on automated decision-making.