Dyson Energy Services are a leading national installer of domestic energy saving measures including cavity wall, loft, internal wall, under floor, room in roof insulation and heating solutions. We also have nationally recognised new build, supply only and specialist product divisions. We have an enviable reputation for setting the standards in delivering excellent Customer Service and Quality for our clients for almost 40 years.
Dyson Energy Services has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Heating Administrator based in the office in Speke.
As the Administrator your duties will be responsible for:
• Administration of ECO Leads
• Data Entry
• Organising paperwork, documents and computer based information
• General office duties
• Answer telephone calls and emails
• Telephone enquiries
*Please note: The above is a non-exhaustive list of the day-to-day duties *
To be a successful Heating Administrator you will have the following skills and experience:
• A positive attitude to work
• The ability to work as part of a highly motivated team
• Ability to use Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook Email and Calendar
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
• Experience of working quickly and accurately with a high level of attention to detail
• Ability to deal with complaints and go through the right methods to get these issues resolved
• Geographical knowledge of postcodes
We are look for exceptional candidates who can deliver exceptional service to our customers , you should have an excellent telephone manner as well as the ability to prioritise their workload and calls as the role is very fast paced.
We are offering a market package for the right candidates;
• Competitive salary
• Workplace Pension
• Health Care Package
• Life Insurance
• 30 days Holiday Entitlement; including Bank Holidays (rising with length of service to a maximum of 33 days)
• Full time, working Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm
Dyson Energy Services is an equal opportunities employer, and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, we are unable to respond to those who do not meet the required criteria for this role and only candidates who meet the minimum criteria will be contacted.
Personal information which you supply to us during the recruitment process will be used for assessing candidate suitability for vacancies within Dyson Energy Services. Such data includes candidate qualifications, skills, experience, and employment history, current and / or expected remuneration and benefits. Information about any disclosed disability will be used to assess whether Dyson needs to make reasonable adjustments during interview, selection or employment.
Such information will be shared internally, including with members of the HR team and managers in the business area being recruited to.
We will only keep such data for as long as it necessary for the recruitment process. Should we wish to keep data for longer, e.g., for talent pooling, we will seek the candidate consent to do so.
Employment decisions are not based solely on automated decision-making.