Dyson Energy Services is a leading national installer of insulation, heating solutions, and renewable technologies. We also have nationally recognised supply-only and specialist product divisions.
Over the past four decades, we estimate to have installed almost 3 million energy-saving measures in UK homes, proudly reducing householder’s carbon emissions and energy bills, as well as playing our part in helping to tackle fuel poverty in local communities.
Dyson Energy Services has exciting opportunities for experienced full-time Cavity Wall Extraction Technicians.
As the Cavity Wall Extraction Technician your key duties will include the following:
- Drill holes to specified drill patterns working off ladders or other access equipment utilising the Tetra System.
- Removal of a varied range of CWI products
- Re-point drilled holes on the exterior of the property to match the original mortar as closely as possible
- Check that Ventilators and flues are clear
- To attend and pass ACOPs and CSCS training/tests as required
- Ensure all necessary paperwork relating to work is available and recorded accurately
- Flexible approach to working hours and working location
- Ensure that the professional image and quality standards of the company are maintained
- Strictly adhere to all Health and Safety procedures
- Remove brickwork and perform cavity cleans where necessary / replace bricks where required
To be successful you will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent customer service and ability to work as part of a team
- A valid UK driving licence is essential; a minimum 3.5-tonne driving licence
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions with good practical skills for operating drills and other equipment i.e., Blowing Machines
- Experience in the insulation industry
- Knowledge of wool and bead drill patterns would be advantageous
- Knowledge of extract–vac and compressors
- CSCS would be advantageous
- Awareness of Health and Safety
- Competitive rates of pay
- Full management and administration support
- Van and Fuel Card
- Tools and full PPE
- Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme
- Health Care Package
- Accident and Life Insurance
- 28 days Holiday Entitlement; including 8 Bank Holidays
A Basic Disclosure and Barring check will be carried out for successful applicants.
Some overnight stays required
Dyson Energy Services is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation, or age.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, we are unable to respond to those who do not meet the required criteria for this role and only candidates who meet the minimum criteria will be contacted.
The personal information you supply to us during the recruitment process will be used to assess candidate suitability for vacancies within Dyson Energy Services. Such data includes candidate qualifications, skills, experience, employment history, current and/or expected remuneration, and benefits. Information about any disclosed disability will be used to assess whether Dyson needs to make reasonable adjustments during the interview, selection, or employment.
Such information will be shared internally, including with members of the HR team and managers in the business area being recruited.
We will only keep such data for as long as it necessary for the recruitment process. Should we wish to keep data for longer, e.g., talent pooling, we will seek the candidate’s consent.
Employment decisions are not based solely on automated decision-making.