We have vacancies for Loft Insulation Technicians.
The successful applicants must have:
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to work as part of a team
- Flexible approach to working hours and working location
- A valid UK driving licence
- Ability to follow written instructions with good practical skills for operating plant and machinery
- Awareness of Health & Safety
- Construction experience is essential
- Very Competitive rates of pay
- Full management and administration support
- Van and Fuel Card
- Tools and full PPE
- Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme
- Health Care Package
- Accident and Life Insurance
- 28 days Holiday Entitlement; including 8 Bank Holidays
A Basic Disclosure and Barring check will be carried out for successful applicants.
Dyson Energy Services is an equal opportunities recruiter, and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation, or age.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, we are unable to respond to those who do not meet the required criteria for this role and only candidates who meet the minimum criteria will be contacted.
Personal information you supply to us during the recruitment process will be used to assess candidate suitability for vacancies within Dyson Energy Services. Such data includes candidate qualifications, skills, experience, employment history, current and/or expected remuneration, and benefits. Information about any disclosed disability will be used to assess whether Dyson needs to make reasonable adjustments during the interview, selection, or employment.
Such information will be shared internally, including with members of the HR team and managers in the business area being recruited.
We will only keep such data for as long as it necessary for the recruitment process. Should we wish to keep data for longer, e.g. for talent pooling, we will seek the candidate’s consent to do so.
Employment decisions are not based solely on automated decision-making.