Dyson Energy Services require additional Domestic Retrofit Assessors to compliment our existing national team as part of our strategic growth plan. We require additional Assessors (DEA/RA) working in the South of England.
The position involves visiting various residential houses and completing Retrofit Assessments / Surveys, for the purpose of the occupier obtaining Government Funding for home energy efficiency measures including Insulation & boiler replacements.
This will include assessing the existing Insulation, gas boiler, and heating systems, drawing up accurate floor plans of the property, and conducting various site safety assessments.
Dyson Energy Services is a leading national installer of insulation, heating solutions, and renewable technologies. We also have nationally recognised supply-only and specialist product divisions.
Over the past four decades, we estimate to have installed almost 3 million energy-saving measures in UK homes, proudly reducing householder’s carbon emissions and energy bills, as well as playing our part in helping to tackle fuel poverty in local communities.
• Must be a DEA, holding a Level 3 Diploma in Domestic Energy Assessment
• Must have completed the Retrofit Assessor 2 day Upskill Course
• Have a full clean driving licence, Company vehicle is provided.
• Available to start immediately and Target Driven!
• Must be courteous and polite
• Have good manners and be able to communicate with people on all levels
• Be organised and meticulous in your attention to detail
• Be confident on the internet and software packages
• Able to work well individually and liaise with our team
• Ideally undertaking & completing 4 Retrofit Assessments, daily.
• Our team will support in arranging your appointments and provide you back-office support to gain access into social housing dwellings as required
• Your expected working hours will range between 8:00am and 5:00pm
• Some degree of flexibility is required as some evening and weekend appointments may need to be undertaken on occasions.
• Fantastic commission structure in place for Surveyors, extra money per assessment that is successfully installed.
• Salary:- Negotiable based on experience.
• 20 Days Holiday Per Annum + 8 Statutory Bank Holidays
• Workplace Pension, Healthcare Package, Life Insurance Policy
Job Type: Full time, permanent.
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.