Dyson Energy Services require additional Domestic Retrofit Assessors to compliment our existing national team as part of our strategic growth plan. We require 3 x additional Assessors (DEA/RA) covering the North, Midlands, & South respectively.
The position involves visiting various residential houses and completing Retrofit Assessments / Surveys, for the purpose of the occupier obtaining Government Funding towards home energy efficiency measures including Insulation & boiler replacements.
This will include assessing the existing Insulation, gas boiler and heating systems, drawing up accurate floor plans of the property and conducting various site safety assessments.
• Must be a DEA, holding a Level 3 Diploma in Domestic Energy Assessment
• Must have completed the Retrofit Assessor 2 day Upskill Course
• Have a full clean driving licence, Company vehicle is provided.
• Available to start immediately and Target Driven!
• Must be courteous and polite
• Have good manners and be able to communicate with people on all levels
• Be organised and meticulous in your attention to detail
• Be confident on the internet and software packages
• Able to work well individually and liaise with our team
• Ideally undertaking & completing 4 Retrofit Assessments, daily.
• Our team will support in arranging your appointments and provide you back-office support to gain access into social housing dwellings as required
• Your expected working hours will range between 8:00am and 5:00pm
• Some degree of flexibility is required as some evening and weekend appointments may need to be undertaken on occasions.
• Fantastic commission structure in place for Surveyors, extra money per assessment that is successfully installed.
• Salary:- Negotiable based on experience.
• 20 Days Holiday Per Annum + 8 Statutory Bank Holidays
• Workplace Pension, Healthcare Package, Life Insurance Policy
Job Type: Full time, permanent.
Dyson Energy Services provide the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.