According to the National Energy Action’s latest research, 6.7 million UK households (October 2022) are in fuel poverty.
Unfortunately, the number of households in fuel poverty is expected to rise further. More residents are struggling to afford to keep their homes warm and safe. It has never been as vital as now, whilst in the middle of a cost of living crisis, that together we ensure that funding for energy-saving measures, reaches those most in need.
Access to funding to regenerate local communities
We have over 40 years experience of working in partnership with Local Authorities across the country, taking a collaborative approach to increasing the energy efficiency of homes in boroughs across the UK.
We not only have direct access to ECO funding and install a comprehensive range of energy efficiency measures, but we also have a proven track record of delivering successful targeted area based schemes.
We can work in partnership with you, to reach the most hard to reach and vulnerable residents in your communities. We can do this by working collaboratively with third sector organisations, utilising the links within your Local Authority and together work on integrated marketing campaigns to reach those most in need of energy efficiency help.
Work in partnership with a leading national installer you can trust
We have extensive experience in delivering quality large scale energy efficiency projects for Local Authorities across the country, for the past four decades.
With experience delivering through various funding streams such as the Local Authority Delivery (LAD), Home Upgrant Grant (HUG) and the Energy Company Obligation (ECO), our team are best placed to help break down the complexities of the schemes and make them work for your communities.
- National coverage, delivered locally – boosting local economies
- Experienced multi-skilled directly employed local labour
- Trustmark accredited to PAS 2035 standards
- Ability to offer a whole house retrofit approach to your energy efficiency needs
ECO4 and Local Authority Flex
The government expanded the Energy Company Obligation Scheme (ECO4) to £1 billion per year for a four-year period (2022-26), requiring energy suppliers to improve the energy efficiency of low-income homes.
We anticipate 50% of this obligation to be delivered through Local Authority Flex, which gives Local Authorities the flexibility to extend the criteria for qualifying households in their borough to help address the specific needs of residents.
As a leading national installer, we not only want to refer residents through the Local Authority Flex pathway, but also work with Local Authorities to identify eligible residents, taking more of a partnership approach.
Benefits of making energy efficiency a priority in your borough
As a Local Authority, putting energy efficiency at the forefront, you will benefit from:
- A reduction in households living in fuel poverty
- Help to achieve government carbon reduction targets
- Reduced pressures on the NHS created by residents living in cold leaky homes
- Access to funding to regenerate local communities
- Boost to local economy, by investing in ‘green’ jobs
Download our brochure
Download our brochure to find out how we can help you to tackle fuel poverty in your borough.
It features information on:
- Dyson Energy Services – with 40 years’ experience we are a brand you can trust
- The comprehensive range of energy-saving measures we install nationally
- How we can work in partnership
- The benefits to you and your residents
- Case study
- Our accreditations